Extroverted introvert. // 20160320 // 0 XX

Married to an extrovert, I am very much attracted to his luminous conversations and outlook on life. I on the other hand hate people. I am not always the friendliest person. Big groups leave me anxious but his sunny social skills uplift me like his ease with people makes people immediately feel at ease with me.


I never like to be the center of attention, never want to stand out in the crowd. I know it's ironic that I am babbling about being invisible yet willingly publicize my life here but I don't over share, I mean it's not a journal or daily update or anything. 


There is so much socializing an introvert can do. Often I feel exhausted from trying to keep forced idle conversations alive, working up fake enthusiasm with much gusto, making up theories about the moon and etc and then I find myself needing to be alone again. I need to recharge. 





◄ Older